Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Can’t sleep. Haven’t been able to. Not since taunt was taken down.
Fucking Slendy. Put a lot of work into that and he just takes it down. Or maybe had someone else take it down I don’t care. god fucking dammit.
Sounds stupid to say now but that thing, it was like a placebo. Or whatever. Course i didt think it actually worked; Slender Man being kept away by some marker lines I put on notebook paper? don’t be silly. But it let me sleep soundly and thats all i fucking want right now
Fuck this, I haven’t had good nights sleep in almost a week now.

And the cat. Why the hell did you have to go and do that to the cat, Slendy? I liked that cat it let me pet it sometimes when I was coming back from class but no I can’t pet it anymore no one gets to pet it anymore WHY’D YOU DO THAT TO THE FUCKING CAT, SLENDY? EH? WHY?

Heehee, caps lock cruise control.

Oh god damn, I’m typing my laughter. That cant be a good sign.

Course it doesn’t help that Jason WON’T STOP SCRIBBLING IN HIS NOTEBOOK. CAN YOU HEAR MY LOUD TYPING, JASON? IT ISN’T HAPPY WITH YOU.
Fucking notebook. He got it monhs ago, said it was for some screenwriting project or something he was going to make his big hit and release it at some indie film festival and make it big or somthing. Never touched it again, till now. Of course my roommate ends up being one of those “scribble cryptic shit in a notebook” type of victims. And he does it like hes trying to rip through the paper, I mean I can hear him writing from the next room. All night long, nothing but scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch
scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch
scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch
 scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch

give if a rest already man. Your paper can only take so many “SEES ME” before the overdose on cliches makes it burst into flames.

And another thing another thing, all this sitting around here is pissing me of. Slendy shows up with his no face, and I just have to sit around cause if I don’t Jason will realize I can see Slendy too and then I dpn’t get the fun of watching him trying not to freak out and that’s all that’s keeping me going right now.Only reason I can make self get up in the morning is because i know I get to see poor Jason in his freak outs. It’s like fuckign television here man, all the entertainment you need rightin your own home.
But god it’s getting boring now. Jason’s a useless victim, he doesn’t do anything. He hasn’t even tried looking online to find out what the thing stalking him is, he just breaks down. So bloody boring. I wanted to see some action and adventure here. If nothing happens soon, I’ll need to start making things happen.

Maybe I can start some shit right now. Slendy loves chilling outside windows maybe he’s outside mine right now. I’m going to throw open the blinds, and therell he’ll be and ill run outsideand and kick hin in the balls. How’da like that Slendy?
Just wait I’m going to open the windows right now.



Fuck you Slendy, why aren’t you outside my window when I want you to be outside my window. Are you too busy chasing someone else? Too busy for me? Come on Slendy, I thought we had something special here. Why would you go and cheat on me with other victims? That’s not cool at all man. well at least kill them quickly so you can come back in time for dinner i’m making your favorite, grilled baby with a sauce made of human souls.

Fuuuuuck, I just want to go to sleep, but every time I try I just imagine you stnading right next to my bed. you could get into my house easily, couldn’t you, just poof, appear right in my room while I’m trying to get some nice shut eye, and spend the whole night renacting that scene from Twilight. Except even creepier, and with a college guy instead of an underage girl.
I wonder if Slendy sparkles maybe Ill ask him next time he decides ta just stop by and ya know chill out with us, having a cool get together, just Slendy and the guys all over at my place, having an awsom party brah.

I just want something so i stop jumpng awake at every stupd noise I hear when I’m tryihng to get some sleep. Don’t’ care if it even works at keeping him the fuck away or not, I just want something to convince my head to let me get some bloody sleep I think I’ll make a run over to the Walgreens, see if I can get some sleep medicine.
Fucking hate taking medicine makes me feel like my bodies just being too weak to cope with the problem on its own but I seriously don’t care anmore. Gonna grab something to get me sleep, and I can moan about wimping out when I wake u pin the morning.

Previous/Next

1 comment: